Latest amendment: 25th of May, 2018
The policy described herein (“Policy”) is implemented in SPA hotel OLYMP Velingrad.
At SPA hotel OLYMP Velingrad, we strive to provide excellent products, services, and experiences throughout the world. We value your business highly, and even more importantly – we value your loyalty highly. We know that confidentiality is very important. We have developed the current policy, in order to clarify our practices regarding personal data, collected from you or for you on this website or through our applications, through written and verbal communication with us when you visit our premises, and from other sources.
By using any of our products and services and/or through agreeing with this Policy, for example, during registration, for any of our products or services, you agree to the collection and use of personal data as described in this document.
PERSONAL DATA, COLLECTED BY US
In any instance of contact or interaction with the guests and in carrying out all aspects of our work, it is possible that we collect personal data. This data may include: your contact information; information, related to your reservation, stay or visit; participation in membership or the Loyal Customer Programme; participation in a competition, lottery, or marketing program (even if you’re not staying in one of our hotels); information, related to the purchase and receipt of products or services; personal characteristics, nationality, income, passport number, date and place of passport issue, travel history, payment information, for example, bank card number and other bank card information, as well as authentication information and other similar data for invoicing and payment account, related to mobile payments; preferences as guests; preferences for communication and marketing; information regarding the vehicles you bring to our premises; other types of information, which you chose to provide us with or which we can receive about you.
Additionally, in specific instances we also collect other personal data, for example:
Participation in the SPA hotel OLYMP Velingrad Loyal Customer Programme on the website: www.olymp-bg.com.
When you sign up for this program, you will be invited to enter your electronic address, and Facebook or Google profile, in order to be able to use all the benefits of the program. Keep in mind, that under these circumstances we will administer your personal data, which we have not received personally from the data subject. Be informed that this data will only be used for the purposes of the tourist services, provided by us, in our capacity as co-administrator of personal data.
*Studies: We may ask you about demographic and other personal data within the framework of customer studies.
* Data collected on our premises: We collect additional data when you register at our premises, including data requested under the Tourism Act. We may also use a hidden surveillance system and other security measures on our premises, which may capture or record photos of guests and visitors in public areas, as well as location information about you during your stay on our premises (through access cards and other technologies). We may also use a video surveillance system and record video, in order to provide protection for our employees, guests, and visitors, on our premises, when this is permitted by law. At the Reception, we record a video. This capture (observation) is carried out only with the aim to provide protection and security for our guests and is only carried out in the public spaces of the hotel (not in your room). Be informed, that the capture does not relate to the processing and collection of personal data, and is not carried out with this aim, therefore the records are deleted within the term set in legislation. We may also collect personal data in relation to services at the premises, such as concierge, fitness clubs, SPA centers, events, childcare services, and equipment rental.
* Events profiles: If you plan an event with us, we collect details regarding this event, the date of the event, the number of guests, details on the rooms where guests stay, and, in case of corporate events – information on your organization (name, annual budget and a number of sponsored events per year.) We also collect information on the guests, who participate in your group or event. If you visit us as part of a group, we may have personal information about you, provided to us by the group, and you may receive offers from us as a result of your stay in a group or participation in an event, depending on your preferences and to the extent that this is permitted by law. If you visit us as an event participant, we may share your personal data with the event organizers, to the extent that this is permitted by law. If you are an event organizer, we may share information about your event with third parties, providing services, who may offer their event services to you, to the extent that this is permitted by law.
* Social networks: If you choose to participate in activities or offers in social networks, sponsored by SPA hotel OLYMP Velingrad, we may receive some information from your social network account, in our capacity as co-administrator of personal data together with the social networks, depending on your settings in the respective social network, such as location, registrations, activities, interests, photos, status updates, and friends lists. We may also provide you with the opportunity to participate in photo competitions, for example, related to photos taken during your stay with us, which you can share with your social network contacts for evaluation and voting, shared offers, and other promotions. These photos are not processed by us as personal data and are not deemed personal data.
Apart from the information, which we collect directly for you, we may also infer information about you based on the data you provide us with, or from other information, which we receive. In such instances, we will express you inform you by e-mail regarding the additionally collected personal data, their source, and the fact, that they will only be used for the purposes of provision of our tourist services.
We use your personal data in many ways, including the provision and personalization of services, which you request and expect from SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad, the provision of the hospitality you expect in the room and everywhere on our premises, management of the Loyal Customer Programme, marketing promotions and sales, as described below
Participants in the Loyal Customer Programme: If you are a participant in our program, we use your information for the personalization of your experience when you use our services. We also use your data for the dissemination of news, promotional materials, and transaction materials regarding different SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad services, as well as for the personalization of advertisements and content, provided to you through online, e-mail, mobile and visual advertisement, as well as on our website and in our social media profiles, depending on the preferences you have given with regard to the receiving of notifications.
Planning of meetings and events: We may use your personal data, in order to provide you with information regarding the planning of meetings and events.
* * Marketing and communications: Within what is permitted, we may use your personal data, in order to provide you with or offer you bulletins, promotions, and updated special offers, as well as other marketing notifications, depending on your notification preferences. We use your personal data in order to provide notifications during your stay, notifications regarding accounts and reservation confirmations, and marketing notifications, and to carry out studies, lottery betting, lotteries, and other competitions. We may provide these notifications through e-mail, posts, social networks, telephone, text messages (including SMS and MMS), targeted notifications, notifications in applications, and other means (including notifications on the premises, for example, through the TV on your room). With your permission, we will also use user-generated content (for example – photos) and social media services for the provision of visual advertisements on our websites and in our apps in case of co-administration with these third parties.
We collect information regarding your bank card, which may be added to your personal data and used by SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad in order for us to provide you with and/or send you targeted marketing notifications based on your payment method and depending on your notification preferences. We may also partner with third parties, in order to understand whether a visitor to our premises has a discount offer in case of immediate payment, related to his/her bank card, and we may provide the visitor with advertisements information, clarifying how they can use the respective offer during their stay in SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad.
*Service improvement: We may use your personal data to introduce improvements to the services, provided by SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad; and in order to guarantee, that our premises, products, and services, are of interest to you. We also use your personal data in order to provide you with the expected level of hospitality in your room and on our premises. This can include the provision of the possibility to manage technologies in your room through our website, or applications from your personal devices.
* Accuracy, analysis, and personalization of data: We may also summarize your personal data with information from third parties, in order to maintain the information updated for analysis. We may also depend on information from third parties when we provide better and more personalized services. If, for example, you link your social media services or other accounts with our services, we can use this information to provide you with a more personalized social experience with us or to share the information as described elsewhere in this declaration.
In order to provide you with the expected level of hospitality and the best service, we may share your personal data with our service providers and third parties, as described below:
* Group events and meetings: If you visit SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad as part of a group event or meeting, the information, collected during the planning of the meeting or event, will be shared with the organizers of these events and meetings, and, when necessary, with the guests, who organize or participate in the event or meeting.
Business partners: We may collaborate with other companies, in order to provide you with products, services, or offers, based on your experience on our premises. In relation to this, we may share your data with our business partners. For example, we can help you in finding a rental car or other services from our business partners, and share personal data with these business partners, in order to provide these services. We may also share your personal data, like, for example, your e-mail address, with our corporate partners in the tourism sector, or participate in marketing activities with the co-participation of other brands together with our corporate partners in the tourism sector. In the case of such co-administration, in order to protect your personal data, we request from third parties provide the same level of protection, as provided by SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad
Services on the premises: We may share personal data with third-party providers, who provide services on the premises, such as concierge, SPA procedures, golf, or restaurants. In the case of such co-administration, in order to protect your personal data, we request from third parties provide the same level of protection, as provided by Grand Hotel Velingrad.
* Service providers: We rely on third parties who provide services and products on our behalf, and we may share your personal data with them, when necessary and appropriate. In general, our service providers are required by contract to protect your personal data and don’t have the right to use or share your personal data in any other way, except as required by law. Regardless of this, our service providers may use your personal data to investigate cases of fraud, without sharing the data. We may use service providers who may provide you with news or provide you with promotional materials and transaction materials on our behalf, including personalized online and mobile advertisements depending on your notification preferences. In the case of such co-administration, in order to protect your personal data, we request from third parties provide the same level of protection, as provided by SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad.
* Others: In addition, SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad may disclose personal data, in order to (a) comply with applicable laws, (b) answer requests for information from the government or public bodies (c) comply with applicable legal procedures (d) protect the rights, confidentiality, safety or property of SPA hotel Olymp Velingrad, website visitors, guests, employees or the public. (e) allow us to demand limitation or reduction of damage, which may be caused to us (f) apply the terms and conditions on our websites (g) react in emergency situations.
When you visit and use the website of Spa Hotel Olymp, we collect other data that does not directly reveal your identity (pseudonymization) about your use of the site, such as a catalog of the sites you visit and the number of visits you make to our sites ("other information"). We use other information and data obtained from third parties to provide you with email, online (on our sites or other sites), and mobile advertisements.
The term "sensitive information" refers to information relating to your racial or ethnic background, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sexual life or sexual orientation, genetic information, criminal history, and any biometric data used for identification purposes. We do not collect confidential information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We may use the health information provided by you to better serve and meet your specific needs (for example, to provide access for people with disabilities). This type of information (if it is collected or processed) is subject to special technological processes for storing class two personal data and their encryption.
As a parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to send personal data without your permission. If we do receive, process, and store the personal data of persons under 14 years of age. age, they enjoy a special solution of encryption and processing of the personal data of children.
Spa Hotel Olymp will take reasonable measures to: (a) protect personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction and (B) keep personal information accurate and up-to-date as appropriate. We also require service providers with whom we share personal data to make similar efforts to ours to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data. For online transactions, we use special technological means to protect the personal data you send to us through our site. However, unfortunately, there is no security system or system for data transfer over the internet, which is guaranteed to be completely secure, and in case of violations, we assume the obligation within 72 hours of their individualization to refer the case to the Personal Data Protection Commission. We will contact you via mobile/text message or email to ask you to provide us with your confidential personal or payment card details. We will request payment card details over the phone only when you make a reservation or book a promotional package. We will not contact you to ask for your account login information in the loyalty program of SPA hotel Olymp. If you receive this type of request, you should not respond to it.
Within the limits of applicable laws, you may ask us to inform you about the personal data we hold about you and, where appropriate, request the update, correction, and/or deletion (“right to be forgotten”) of your personal data that we maintain in our active database. We will make all necessary updates and changes within the time specified by applicable law, and where permitted by law, we may request a certain fee to cover the costs associated with the request. Such requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to protect the confidentiality of your personal data, we may respond to these requests only to the email address you have registered or otherwise provided to us. Please remember that if you make such a request, we may not be able to provide you with the same quality and variety of services that you are used to.in addition, in certain circumstances, based on applicable law, you may request that we stop sharing your personal data with our business partners or that Spa Hotel Olimp deletes, restrict, or pseudonymize your personal data by contacting us at the email set out above. We will endeavor to respond to these requests in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Apostille).
We store your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this policy and/or one year after the tourist service is provided to you unless a longer storage period is required or permitted by applicable laws. We will delete your personal data as soon as possible and in such a way that it cannot be reproduced or restored as soon as you request it or as soon as we no longer need it for the tourist service provided to you. If they exist printed on paper, the personal data will be destroyed securely, for example by machine cutting into small pieces or burning paper documents or otherwise, and if in electronic form, the personal data will be destroyed by technical means so that they cannot be reproduced or recovered. Policy changes we may change this policy sporadically. You will find out when this document was updated by checking the link and date at the beginning. Any changes to our policy will take effect upon posting the modified policy on the site. By using the site and/or any of our products and services, you accept the currently amended policy. If you have any questions about this policy or about the way Spa Hotel Olymp processes your personal data, you are welcome to contact us by email. email@example.com or by mail at Velingrad 4600, Str.Samuil 1A.